Monday, April 14, 2014

Titanfall Review
Titanfall Review  Part 1 - Hello everybody I'm back here giving you guys my first impression of the Titanfall beta. This isn’t the official game it’s just the Beta so there is still things they can improve on. So keep that noted. But right now I would have to say for a Beta 9 out of 10 is probably where I would land my final decision on this. And you'll see why when I finally get through this entire video. But I want to point out the good things first because it is definitely a good beta and it definitely revolutionizes how you play a first person shooter. And why I say this is because one, it has parkour, two, it has Titans and three , the overall gameplay, the speed and the AI’s added in make everything very paced fast. Once you get into combat like the very first point of contact right after that the whole game just feels like everything is going very fast. 

I mean I was even telling my grandma this morning right when I came out for lunch and all of sudden I started getting all jittery and I can’t hold anything I'm just like what the heck is going on and my grandma is just like why are you shaking so much? I'm just like well I was playing this very fast paced game. And yeah it is definitely fast paced. I can give you that. I got legitimate proof. I was playing it for three hours. Got off the controller and then I tired picking up a glass of OJ and actually could not hold the cup because I was so jittery and my hand was shaking too much. I just went for a little walk and I came back and I was fine. But the gameplay is literally just so actively driven. And what I mean by that is even by the very beginning of the game they have you doing some sort of movement that you're just coming out of this aircraft, right after you choose your class and do what you need to do you just get right onto the battlefield and you start running. I mean they keep you moving and if you don’t move then you're really not a part of the game. 

You're not doing anything contributing to the team. If you're trying to camp your boundary you will be killed a some point. It’s really an anti-camping sort of game. It’s got a big difference from Call of Duty. And having all these different things going on. These Titans stomping around. Rockets flying past you. When you are in a Titan you are constantly being shot at. It’s very active driven. There's lots of movement. If you don’t keep moving you're really just you're either dead or you’re not part of the game is how I say it. But that’s just my opinion; that last part. It is definitely a very active game. It has a lot of movement to it. And it really gets your adrenaline going. As you guys can tell in that experience I told you earlier today that I had it is definitely something I haven’t had in a while like that. I mean I sued to play zombies back in the day. I played for hours on end and all of a sudden I would get off the controller and I'm walking like a drunk man. 

Now I'm kind of having the same experience with Titan fall just from my first time playing the game. I think that’s absolutely awesome. At least everyone who enjoys FPS Shooters needs to get their hands on this beta while it’s still out there. I know it’s a closed Beta so you guys have to register as soon as you possibly can. There is a link in the description down below so you can enter that. But after a couple days of this video being out you probably won’t be able to enter but at least try to if you still can. Just click on the link. If you're able to register you can. If it says the beta is over well then you can’t do it. Just at least try to get in because if you do get a code it’s absolutely free to just put it in and play it.
Categories:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!