Monday, April 14, 2014

Titanfall Review
Titanfall Review Part 3 - Hopefully there are a lot more when it comes to the release of the game which I am sure there is because I know they are really lessening down the things we are able to do within the beta. You are only even allowed to rank up to rank 15. And you're only allowed to get so many things within a couple of ranks. They’re definitely really limiting us to what we can do with the maps and the modes. The modes that they have on there so far hopefully they have some sort of alternative so if you don’t really feel like playing against half of the other team being bots and that’s pretty much how it is with hardpoint and attrition. You have these bots on the other team or they are actually called grunts. These drones. Whatever you want to call them. And it’s really easy to kill them. If I didn’t say that already. It’s really easy to kill them. 

You can just bust in a building and have five of them standing there and you can kill every single one of them and you wouldn’t really have a red screen. And you wouldn’t die. It’s really easy to do. Trust me. Especially after you have played a couple of games and you are used to how the game play flows. You can kill grunts like no other. It’s just really easy to do. I don’t know if they are going to step up the game play of these drones when the actual game comes out and have them be able to kill you a lot quicker and it seems like the bullets and the guns hurt you a little less than it does the actual regular player. And especially Titans. Titans shoot you once and you're dead. But you know just getting to the point. 

The grunts they are weak. They are not very aware of what's going on and they are not really that intelligent for being an artificial intelligence especially taking place in the future. I would expect it to be a little more up than that. Of course they are trying to balance the game. I understand that but they need like an alternative mode to where you can even… or private matches where you can even up the intelligence a little bit on the these bastards so that they can find you a little better and know that you are just around them a little better. And also have a mode or some sort of playlist of modes where you can have literally no bots at all. And I think this would definitely balance the game out a lot because then people would be able to choose okay I don’t really like playing against half the team being artificial intelligence. 

I just don’t like that fact. So I will go play in this playlist. And then people are like I like things to be very fast paced. I like things to get a little mixed up for my average shooter so I am going to go ahead and play with these bots and play against these other humans and just do everything the way the game was meant to be played. And as I said this game is still in its beta stage. They do have room and time to improve and add things in. so just is sure that you guys know that. It’s already a great game so you guys definitely need to try it out. By the time the game comes out its going to be even better. They are going to have more features. They are going to have more things to play around with. It’s just going to be all around awesome. And so far I am loving it. 

So if you guys do want to play with me message my gamer tag I have it on the screen right now. Just send me a message on my Xbox one and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. So we can get a game together. If you guys did enjoy the video please leave a like down below to show your support. If you guys want to see more videos like this and you want to get updates every single time I make a guide or a tip and trick video you guys can subscribe to my channel and stay on top of your game and make sure you are staying better than the other players. So thank you guys for watching today and I will see you guys next time.
Categories:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!